We are open & committed to Keeping Carter Safe!
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance. To coincide with recent updates to the CDC's COVID-19 protocols, we have made a few changes to our current safety requirements:
Current Casino Hours
Temperature Checks (effective May 28, 2021)
- Guests will no longer have to submit to temperature screenings.
Age Limit (effective June 1, 2021)
- Guests of all ages will be allowed in the hotel.
Masks (effective June 1, 2021)
- Guests who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask.
- Guests who have not been fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing face masks for the health and safety of themselves and those around them who may be unvaccinated.
- Our facility will remain smoke free with designated smoking areas outside for your convenience.
- Please practice social distancing while in the facility.
- Queuing areas are marked for your convenience.
- Signage is in place throughout the facility to remind guests to remain six feet apart, in addition the dividers will remain between the all slot machines.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Hand sanitizers and machine friendly wipes are available throughout the facility for your convenience.
Food & Beverage | The Flames
- Breakfast: Friday – Sunday: 7 am – 11 am
- Temporarily Closed for Breakfast: Monday – Thursday
- Lunch/Dinner: Thursday, Sunday & Monday: 11 am – 8 pm | Friday & Saturday: 11 am – 9 pm
- Temporarily Closed Tuesday & Wednesday — Deli sandwiches & salads will be available at the bar.
- Bar: Sunday – Thursday: 11 am – 12 am | Friday & Saturday: 11 am – 2:30 am
- To-go orders only
- Guests may enjoy a meal in The Flames dining room.
Closed Amenities until Further Notice
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- The Springs
- Eagle Lounge
- Sunday — Thursday: 8 am – 10 pm | Friday & Saturday: 8 am – 11 pm
- NEW HOURS Effective October 1: Sunday – Thursday: 9 am – 10 pm | Friday & Saturday: 9 am – 11 pm
Any updates will be posted here, on our website, and on our social media channels.
Thank you for your cooperation with our health & safety procedures!