We are open & committed to Keeping Carter Safe!
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance. To coincide with recent updates to the CDC's COVID-19 protocols, we have made a few changes to our current safety requirements:
Masks Not Required (effective Wednesday, October 13, 2021)
- Guests who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask.
- Guests who have not been fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing face masks for the health and safety of themselves and those around them who may be unvaccinated.
- Masks are available for your convenience.
Current Casino Hours
Age Limit (effective June 1, 2021)
- Guests of all ages will be allowed in the hotel.
- Our facility will remain smoke free with designated smoking areas outside for your convenience.
- Please practice social distancing while in the facility.
- Queuing areas are marked for your convenience.
- Signage is in place throughout the facility to remind guests to remain six feet apart, in addition, the dividers will remain between all slot machines.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Hand sanitizers and machine-friendly wipes are available throughout the facility for your convenience.
Food & Beverage | The Flames
- Restaurant Hours:
- Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday — 12 pm – 8 pm
- Friday & Saturday — 12 pm – 9 pm
- Bar Hours:
- Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday — 12 pm – 10 pm
- Friday & Saturday — 12 pm – 12 am
The Flames is temporarily CLOSED Monday & Tuesday.
All orders will be packaged for To-Go Dining.
Guests may dine in The Flames dining room — please place & pick up your order at the bar.
Closed Amenities until Further Notice
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- The Springs
- Eagle Lounge
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 am – 9 pm | Friday – Saturday: 10 am – 10 pm
Any updates will be posted here, on our website, and on our social media channels.
Thank you for your cooperation with our health & safety procedures!